8.24.2006

Feed of the week

What websites/blogs do you visit every day? Or if you're so inclined, what feeds are in your RSS reader? (If you don't have one yet, I recommend BlogLines as a good start). In order to at least get something new up here on a regular basis, I present my feed of the week.

Lifehacker.com
Lifehacker is a great site full of tips on how to make your life better. Focusing on the Getting Things Done method, but with regular tips on Ipods, Budgeting, Food, Windows and Mac software... basically any and every part of life. For you RSS feeders out there, you can grab the entire site, weekly "best of" posts, or specify one of the many, many topics covered on a daily basis. I highly recommend checking it out, they've changed my life multiple times over already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home