8.20.2006

Google Maps

I've been playing with the Google Maps API a bit. It was tough to get it working with Blogger - I tried three different "this is how to do it" pages before I found the one that worked. Ironically, the one that worked wasn't Blogger specific like the others... It's the Google Map Maker by Richard Stephenson.

Now that I (kind of) know what I'm doing, I'll definitely play around with this more. For one thing, I think I can get different maps working for specific posts pretty easily (well, relatively easily).

Anyway, scroll to the bottom of this blog to see what I have so far. And no, I'm not pointing directly at my house, just the general neighborhood. Although in Satellite or Hybrid mode, you can, as they say, "see my house from here".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home